Mercury Water Separating Fuel Filter Kit
This replacement water separating fuel filter can be used on all Mercury Marine outboards (Mercury, Mariner or Force) and all MerCruiser Stern Drive and Inboard engines except 1992 MerCruiser 4.3L Gen II engines equipped with an in-line fuel filter and not on 1.6L Vazer engines. Don’t let water moisture or other fuel contaminants rob horsepower from your engine. Filter those particles before they can get to your engine. Includes replacement filter and rubber gaskets for installation. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and Powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection, and peace of mind.
- Kit includes mounting bracket & 25-micron fuel filter
- DOES NOT include any mounting hardware or fuel barb fittings
- 25-micron filtering elements remove damaging or performance robbing fuel born contaminants
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to best protect your engine
- Polyester/cellulose/glass fiber with phenolic binder coated with silicon
- For Mercury, Mariner and Force outboards plus MerCruiser Stern Drive and Inboard Engines
- Fuel Filter interchanges with Sierra 18-7846, Aqua Power #6042, and Racor #S3220UL
To check if this is the correct part for your engine, please contact us.